Thursday, May 28, 2009

How Sad

It has been a long time since I have posted and it isn't because of facebook. It is because I haven't been in the best mood and couldn't think of what I wanted to say.

The name of this blog is "Are we there yet?" and I know we aren't. The problem is I have no idea where there is, or even which direction to take. I think that is my problem right now. I don't have any projects to accomplish, other than cleaning out the garage and sun room. Yeah, I'll get right on that. I have planned a couple trips, but now I have to wait. Do I want to get a "real" job? Building up my massage business right now won't work since I am trying to find out what is going on in my wrist and I can't do too much there. I just don't know what I want to do.

I realize this is a luxury to be able to examine this in the first place and I am feeling like I am whining, which is why I haven't posted. Oh well.

Are we there yet?

1 comment:

Backofpack said...

So here's what I say: Live In The Moment! Enjoy the down time - read the books you've been wanting to read, listen to music, exercise, visit friends (go to coffee with friends on summer break), go to the beach and walk along, go to the mountains and take a hike. Keep thinking about where you are going, but don't let it be the focus - because you know what happens? What happens is that life passes by while you are trying to figure it out. Let it go, breathe deep and enjoy.

I know you know all that, this was a reminder message from one who is trying to do the same.